EuroKat 2024

Nieuws:

Auteur Topic: EuroKat 2024  (gelezen 1931 keer)

• No avatar
8 mrt 2023, 23:40
Hello All ...I am writing to firstly apologise to peterr who replied years ago in the search for a venue for the European Katana rally to be held in the Netherlands ....honestly the message has just appeared although dated 2019 :o!

We are definatley coming to the Nethetlands in 2024  8)

Hopefully I have not offended in my lack of reply as explained .

We as the UK club can help anyway we can .
Peterr had some ideas and questions , I have replied to the  private message , so maybe we can start over and organise a meeting that as many of yourselves can join us .
Thank you.

• No avatar
9 mrt 2023, 09:53
Hello All, I thought I posted this last night !
I must apologise to peterr , I have just received a message he sent in 2019! In respect of a location for the EK in 2022 ::)
I hope you do not feel me rude when we went elsewhere , we were really unaware of the contact .

We are definatley coming to NL in 2024 and was hoping that we can carry on with the contacts we should have had before . I will send a PM to peterr with my personal email , but  if anyone has suggestions for a location please post on...

The month is usually August but it's up to the host nation ..
We at the UK club will offer as much help as is needed gladly .
Hoping to get as many NL club to join us .

• No avatar
11 mrt 2023, 20:17
We have had success in UK using Rugby clubs.  Though camping DeHei seems it could fit the bill, if we could book an area for the katana rally itself , arrange for a band , and have a BBQ on Saturday night for the katana rally goers .

Language is a hurdle to overcome .   Can anyone help or as asked for other ideas .

We would normally ideally like to get things started by August/ September this year so as to give people time to arrange holidays / time off.