EuroKat 5 - 2012 à Bordeaux, France

Nieuws:

Auteur Topic: EuroKat 5 - 2012 à Bordeaux, France  (gelezen 17431 keer)

23 aug 2012, 16:22
Ik denk dat Pedda bedoeld te vragen of Eurokat in 2014 in Nederland gehouden kan worden...
Toen in Niebull hadden ze het er ook al over.

I think pedda ment to ask if it is possible to hold Eurokat 2014 in Holland, when I was in Niebull a few years ago there was some talk about it that it would be nice to organize it in our little country

GSX1100S, GSX1100S, XN85 TURBO, GSX750S3 POPUP SPECIAL

23 aug 2012, 20:21
OF DEZE  ;D ;D ;D
Katana1100sz  Katana1100sz

23 aug 2012, 21:48
OF DEZE  ;D ;D ;D

goh.. jij komt ook overal..  :D
                                        .. . . .  .  .   .

23 aug 2012, 23:33
Correct. I wanted to talk you into organizing the next Eurokat in two years. :D

The Dutch delegation has been missed in Medoc quite badly by the way. How can it be that there was only one visitor from Ireland and one even from Canada btw and no Dutch?  [whip]

It was a really excellent location in that historic fort. Alexandre and his mates Laurent and Jean-Jaques did a real good job in organizing that meet. Woth every mile going there.

Trying to post a pic now, me and my wife in front of Chateau Pichon Langueville, which was quite a sight with all those Katanas parking in front of it.

24 aug 2012, 01:13
nice picture, Pedda..  :)

"missed badly"? well, I hope not.. judging by the number of Kats in the pics it seems the turnout was more than fine..  8)

Correct. I wanted to talk you into organizing the next Eurokat in two years. :D

ah.. well thanks for offer.. I guess.. ;D
I'm not opposed to the idea in itself, but "we" actually know very little about the "EuroKat" and what it would involve organizing such an event in the NL.. is there such a thing as a set EuroKat-meeting format btw?
also 2014 is still a very long time away.. stating at this time to be able to organize such an event in two years time seems like an impossible claim to make..  :-\

but I guess in order to make such a decision as a club we need to discuss the idea and see if there's any support for it..
after all I'm just the webmaster..  ;)
                                        .. . . .  .  .   .

24 aug 2012, 09:34
There are no obligatory standards for EuroKat meetings at all. You visited a couple of German Kat Meets in the past - something like that would make a fine EuroKat as well. There's nothing special about it, it just goes all about meeting more people from far away.
What made Alexandre's meeting special maybe was the fact that he made it French. Simple as that.

24 aug 2012, 22:49
Had to sadly pass this meeting. :'(
The Katanatreffen in Germany I usually try to visit.
The last one (2011) in the south of Germany (forgot the name) we also discussed a dutch eurokat meeting.
Arnout and me were a bit sceptic (considering the ammount of people showing up at our clubmeetings and the lack of experience organizing this kind of thing ) but Johan on the other hand was very enthousiastic..... ;D
GSX1100SZ/F/R.... HYBRID.

25 aug 2012, 00:30
The last but Johan on the other hand was very enthousiastic..... ;D

YEEEEHAAAA, that'a teh spirit.. [tu]

25 aug 2012, 01:31
The last but Johan on the other hand was very enthousiastic..... ;D

Also I was under the impression Johan had registered for himself and a small party of friends to take part in this last EuroKat meeting..  ???
So I now reckon he must have changed his plans..  :-\

The last one (2011) in the south of Germany (forgot the name)..

Trochtelfingen, right?  [smart]
                                        .. . . .  .  .   .

13 sep 2012, 19:28
Alexandre heeft inmiddels een report gemaakt van de EuroKat meeting..
nog meer foto's van de 5e EuroKat in het "Gesichtsbuch"-album van Pedda..
« Laatst bewerkt op: 13 sep 2012, 19:30 door arnout »
                                        .. . . .  .  .   .