Hello from UK

Nieuws:

Auteur Topic: Hello from UK  (gelezen 9438 keer)

13 apr 2022, 00:26
Hi Fossie,

Thanks for the formal invite to the upcoming Eurokat you'll be hosting, and also for providing the general info on the meeting itself.  [tu]

(BTW I merged the existing topic "Hello again from UK" with this one, and copy-pasted the meeting info into the specific "EuroKat 10 2022" topic in sub-forum KatanaClub meetings).

.. . . .  .  .   .

• No avatar
25 aug 2022, 22:26
Hello again ...just thought I would update you on the EK 10 that took place last weekend.
We had 60 people ..55 Katana's . ( 20 Germans , 1 from NL , 1 from France.) a great success .
Now for the news ..
The next EK11 will be held in ............Holland ! [winky] [tu]
Our visiting Dutch rider was errrrrr Volunteered . His name is Richard on a pop up.
He will find a location  and dates ( August 2024) and we ..,Germans and English will help him .
 See you there ! [winky]

27 aug 2022, 11:24
Wordt 2023 overgeslagen?
Big boys, big toys.

27 aug 2022, 22:06
Our visiting Dutch rider was errrrrr Volunteered .

Well.. That was bound to happen. :D
I honestly hope you will be able to organize the next event in Holland, but I would suggest widening the search for a suitable venue to the whole of the Netherlands, as there's more to this country than just Amsterdam or "Hook of Holland". But I'm sure Richard Robert will be able to guide you on your selection. Despite the British and German organisation I think local knowledge and support will be indispensable. So I would like to encourage Dutch Katana owners who are interested to join in the effort.
                                        .. . . .  .  .   .

• No avatar
28 aug 2022, 21:44
 Thanks for the input , We don't want to organise the event in Holland but help make it happen , Robert is from near Arnheim I believe , but we are happy  at any town/ village , ( as an ex British soldier I passed and stopped in many  places ..in Netherlands as well as .collecting the Watchendonk/ Wankum  stickers that are humorous in English , so Venlo is an option )
 No we hope that as many of your club have the input as to location , iitenery , etc .
We are not trying to take over just facilitate.😉